Welcome to my writing cave, where myth, magic, and mystery collide. Please come on in, step closer to the fire, and let's share some stories...

Friday, September 9, 2016

Signing Tomorrow in Durham B&N and Presenting at SavvyAuthors Online Conference

I will be presenting and signing A Writer's Guide to Harry Potter on Saturday, Sept. 9 starting at 1 pm at the Barnes and Noble at Southpoint in Durham, NC. If you're nearby, please come by!

Also, next week, I will be presenting a mini-intensive as part of the SavvyAuthors Annual Online Conference. My topic is: Embrace Your Inner Tonks: Transforming as a Writer for the Changing Market. The conference is free, so be sure to sign up!

A few more signings and conferences will be added to my schedule soon, so be sure to check my Upcoming Appearances for updates!