Welcome to my writing cave, where myth, magic, and mystery collide. Please come on in, step closer to the fire, and let's share some stories...

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Fantastic Secrets Behind Fantastic Beasts Released!

https://www.amazon.com/Fantastic-Secrets-Behind-Beasts/dp/1945561068/
Fantastic Secrets Behind Fantastic Beasts
Over the December holidays, my newest release came out: Fantastic Secrets Behind Fantastic Beasts. Can you believe that life was so hectic at that time, I forgot to post it here?!?

If you wish to explore all the clues, all the mysteries, and all the theories of J.K. Rowling's newest story in the wizarding world, then you must check it out. Also during December, I did a series of posts with excerpts from the book on my blog. Read them at the 12 Days of Fantastic Beasts.