Welcome to my writing cave, where myth, magic, and mystery collide. Please come on in, step closer to the fire, and let's share some stories...

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Upcoming Workshop for A Writer's Guide to Harry Potter at CCCC

I will be teaching the newly updated and expanded edition of A Writer's Guide to Harry Potter at Central Carolina Community College. The class starts July 14 and runs through August 4 on the Pittsboro, NC campus. If you're anywhere near central North Carolina, I hope you will join us.

This class will be the first to use the soon-to-be released student workbooks for the Guide. I'm looking forward to seeing how that goes. And the Guide has been updated to include what we know so far of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

If you'd like to sign up for the class, registration is here. Note, the class is called "The Crafting of a Bestseller," but it's my WGHP class, just under a different name.